OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Construction Training
Certification for OSHA 10 Hour Construction
OSHA 10 hour training Massachusetts safety course for construction workers, supervisors, and other personnel responsible for construction activities with an awareness of construction health and safety concerns in the construction industry.
All attendees will become familiar with reading and using the OSHA 29CFR 1926 Construction Standards. Other OSHA related regulations will also be discussed. Students will receive an update and review of standard construction safety and health principles, and information that will prepare them to recognize and control a variety of hazardous conditions.
OSHA 10 Hour Construction certification is mandatory for all workers on all municipal and state construction projects in Massachusetts, as well as other states. Don’t limit yourself by not having this vital OSHA certification.
The OSHA 10 Construction Outreach is a 2-day course. Attendees who complete this course will receive their OSHA 10-Hour certification.
What Are OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course Topics?
Certification for OSHA 30 Hour Construction
General contractors, foremen and construction health and safety personnel- ensure the safety of your workers and reduce workers compensation claims by completing your OSHA 30 Hour Construction certification.
This four day course will cover the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction standards in depth, including the focus four hazards. Attendees will learn about health and safety programs. Upon completion of this course, attendees will receive their OSHA 30 Construction certification.
All attendees will become familiar with reading and using the OSHA 29CFR 1926 Construction Standards. Other OSHA related regulations will also be discussed. Students will be presented with more safety related information and OSHA Standards as compared to the 10-Hour OSHA Construction course. The course will cover all the Subparts of the Construction Standard.
What Are OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course Topics?
- Instruction to OSHA Standards
- Subpart C: General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person
- STD3-1.1, “Clarification of Citation Policy Regarding 29 CFR 1926.20, 29 CFR 1926.21 and related General Safety and Health Provisions”; Safety Programs
- Subpart D: Occupational Health and Environmental Controls (emphasis on Hazard Communication), Health hazards in Construction
- Subpart E: Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Subpart F: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Subpart H: Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Subpart I: Tools/Hand and Power
- Subpart J: Welding and Cutting
- Subpart K: Electrical
- Subpart L: Scaffolds
- Subpart M: Fall Protection
- Subpart N: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Subparts 0, W, and G: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment, Marine Operations, Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Subpart P: Excavations
- Subpart Q: Concrete /Masonry Construction
- Subpart X: Stairways and Ladders
- Confined Space Entry
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Stay connected and learn when new courses become available, there are updates to our services, and to keep up with ever-changing world of safety.